Ken Caryl real estate was pretty much what you would expect for July. Pretty slow. Looking at home sales and active homes for sale in Ken Caryl, there is nothing out of the ordinary this month versus a typical July. When I look at real estate in Ken Caryl, I divide the neighborhood into three distinct markets: Ken Caryl Valley (west of C470), detached homes in the Ken Caryl Plains (east of C470, often referred to as “The Ranch Side”), and condos or town homes in the Plains.
Ken Caryl Valley Real Estate
- There are currently 15 homes for sale in the Ken Caryl Valley
- There are 17 homes pending sale
- 6 homes sold in the Ken Caryl Valley in July
- The 15 active homes average $1,070,520 and have been on the market an average of 71 days
- The 17 homes pending sale avg $860,104 and have been on the market an average of 46 days
- The 6 homes that sold in the Ken Caryl Valley averaged $758,500 (101% of asking) and were on 51 days
Ken Caryl Plains Real Estate
- There are currently 5 homes for sale in the Plains of Ken Caryl
- There are 3 homes pending sale
- 4 homes sold in the Ken Caryl “Ranch side” in July
- The 5 homes for sale average $521,000 and have been on an avg of 114 days (two at 422 days and 124 days are skewing this)
- 3 homes pending sale average $453,000 and have been on for 33 days
- 4 homes that sold in Ken Caryl in July averaged $480,125 (100% of asking) and were on 10 days
Condo sales in Ken Caryl
- 7 condos for sale in Ken Caryl right now
- 9 condos currently pending sale
- 7 condos sold in Ken Caryl in July
- The 7 for sale average $263,900 and have been on the market 14 days (2 at 48 and 43, the rest under 2 days)
- 9 pending sale average $272,122 and average 18 days on market
- 7 condos that sold in Ken Caryl averaged $249,700 (100% of asking) and were on the market 8 days (5 less than 1 week)
It is interesting that in all 3 portions of the market, there was 1 fewer sale this July than last July. The average sales price in the Ken Caryl Valley and for Ken Caryl attached homes was slightly less this year than last, while the Ken Caryl Plains price was a whopping 21% higher this July than in July 2016. Overall there just isn’t much to surmise or get excited about with these numbers. Demand is high, supply is low, prices are rising. We’ve sung this song before.
If you’d like to know what your home is worth in today’s market, you can visit my website to get a free online valuation. I’d be happy to share some ideas about how you can use your home’s equity to invest in income producing properties, and other investments that can put your equity to work for you. If you’d like to purchase a home in Ken Caryl, please contact me and I’d be happy to help you find the right home for you, which may not be on the market currently!